Certified Training Institute has helped more than 100,00 trades professionals with their licensing education and we stand behind our courses. To show you how confident we are in our courses, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all epdhonline courses.
Licensing experts are available to answer any questions or concerns at (800) 727-7104.
1. We guarantee our professional engineering continuing education PDH credits will be accepted by your state's licensing board or
- We'll refund the cost of your course.
- We'll pay for you to take another course.
- We'll pay any licensing fees you incur.
2. We guarantee our professional engineer continuing education PDH credits are the most modern available, with articles from 2012-2018.
3. We guarantee our articles are written by industry professionals for industry professionals.
If your licensing board does not accept our course for credit toward your license renewal, simply send a copy of the rejection letter and a copy of your receipt of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. For states that limit the number of PDH that can be earned on a specific subject area or via online learning, the guarantee does not apply to credits earned in excess of the board's limits. Moneyback guarantee is void where prohibited by law, including Tennessee.
What to look for when choosing online PDH credits
Be wary of any PDH providers that offer credit higher than the amount of time or effort it takes to complete an article/course. Engineers who reside in states that require approval (Florida, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Indiana, North Carolina) check for approval notices (see below). If you are not from one of these states you are responsible for ensuring the courses you take are valid for credit.
When choosing a provider make sure:
- The materials provide information relevant to your specialty.
- You are able to preview PDH materials ahead of time.
- There is a customer service team available to help with questions.
- Refunds are available if the board does not accept the course.
Choose your state for additional licensing information.